Once your Mevo has shipped:
- You have thirty (30) days to return an item from the date of delivery.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from the mevo.com store can be returned to Mevo.
- Mevo products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- If the item is unopened, Mevo will provide a refund minus shipping and handling expenses.
- We strive to never charge a restocking fee, however if items are missing or damaged in your return, we reserve the right to charge on your refund the cost of missing or damaged parts. If the item has been opened, Mevo will provide a refund minus shipping and handling expenses and a 20% restocking fee.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters, accessories, and documentation that were included when you received it.
- International customers are responsible for all shipping fees, taxes, and duties. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs are. Customers who choose not to pay local duties, refuse to accept the shipment, or are unavailable to accept delivery, will not be refunded for the transaction.
How to Return An Item
To return a Mevo to Livestream, please request an RMA by going to http://mevo.com/returns.